Skip to main content

FWD Approved Certified Backflow Testers

The testers below are licensed and certified to test, repair, and install backflow devices and do plumbing work exceeding $500. They have a C-36 or C-16 State Contractor's License or an A-General Engineering License. All testers are required to have a City Business License.

An Encroachment Permit is needed when working in the right-of-way.

List of Testers 2023.pdf